Cookies are used as tools including in order to:
- Store settings for how a website to display (resolution, language etc.)
- Turn on the encryption of Internet transmission of sensitive information
- Allow observation of how users understand the site and thus evidence for how the website in general can be developed
- Disconnect the user's exposure to advertising on websites to its transactions in e-commerce as a basis for calculating the remuneration to the site and ad networks
- Gather information about users' behavior to adjust and limit the content and advertising on the sites visited to these behaviors.
Cookies and other technologies that store or retrieve data from the user's computer can only be used with the user's consent. Consent can be given in different ways, for example through the browser and browse the site. Do not you want to accept cookies, you can in your browser settings configure which cookies should be allowed, blocked or deleted. Learn more about how this is done in the browser's help section and for more information see http://www.minacookies.se/allt-om-cookies/.